December 10, 2012

Email Q&A 12/10/12

I happened to be online while Elder Bell was at the library for his P-day, and I was able to rapid-fire some questions back and forth with him for about an hour. Here are some of the things I wanted to share with everyone:

Q: Hey can we talk over email back and forth, or is that against mission rules?
A: I don't think it is... (good enough for me!)

Q: How much time do you have for email on your P-Days?
A: We get three hours on the computer at the library

Q: Wow! That's a lot more time than you got in the MTC. Why do you get so much more time?
A: I think they limit the time in the MTC because they don't have very many computers

Q: What is the prayer pamphlet thing you keep talking about? You made it sound like a lot of missionaries haven't used it. Is it part of a new program at the MTC?
A: It's just a pamphlet we can give out to people, and in the back it describes the feelings of the Holy Ghost from Galatians 5:22-23. I'm like the only missionary out here that uses it ha ha, but it is very successful! They have a bunch of them for different topics, the Doctrine of Christ, the restoration, tithing, law of chastity, word of wisdom, etc. Elder Monk brags about me to his other people and always says I'm a beast with using them because they never fail to feel the spirit!

Q: Are you getting a lot of mail and love out there from people back home?
A: I've written quite a bit of people but haven't heard back from many. Will you post something on Facebook about writing me or something ha ha with my address cause I love mail!

Q: Do you need anything else?
A: Please ask everyone to send any Church CDs that they have my way!

It was awesome talking with Elder Bell and getting some faster responses to the questions we had. If you have questions of your own, submit them as a comment and I can try to ask Elder Bell in our next letter or Q&A session ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment