November 14, 2012

Letter 11/14/12

Here is Elder Bell's first letter home:

Mom,

I'm just letting you know I got in safely, and am doing great! The mission president said we could write a quick letter home to let our parents know everything is well, and my preperation day is on Thursday. So be expecting an email from me soon!

I already have great experiences, stories, and two embarrassing moments! I have a great companion, Elder Escimilla! Everybody told me the first couple of days would be hard in the MTC, but so far I love it! I love feeling the spirit all day long, and knowing I'll be bringing that same spirit, the Holy Ghost, into others in just weeks away.

I love you so much mom! Thank you for all of the time and money you have put into my mission. Never forget that the Lord will always be there to comfort you in time of need.

Love,
Elder Landon Bell

We're excited to hear more about Elder Bell's experiences in the MTC, his companion Elder Escimilla, and his two embarrassing moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment